Online Casino Review and No Deposit Codes
Welcome to our site where you'll find all the information you need on finding the best online gambling site for your needs. This includes game reviews, bonuses and promotions, and our top 10 online casino reviews. Whether you want to play free games or win real money, the details can be found within these pages.
Online Casino Codes for Bonuses
Bonuses are the most attractive ways for an online casino to signup new customers and they come in several formats. Picking the right one and reviewing the terms and conditions is a little tricky so let's take a look at the different bonus codes and how they will work for you. Using the explanations below you can then review our list of online casino bonus codes.
- Free Spins: Available for new and returning online casino players and can form part of a welcome bonus or be offered as a no deposit deal. The value per spin is pre-set and wagering requirements have to be met before a withdrawal becomes possible. They may be tied to one particular slot machine or a series of games, so always review this detail to be sure. The amount of spins varies between 10 and 25, but can sometimes be much more.
- No Deposit Bonus: Reserved for new players. The online casino bonus amount often varies from $10 to $25. Free money can be used to test out a selection of titles including slots, keno, and scratch cards without deposit, but some games may be excluded so review the terms to see what's what. Winnings are capped at around $100 and playthrough must be met prior to withdrawing.
- Free Play/Time: Another type of no deposit offer to review is free play, where the online casino gives new members a large credit balance and one hour in which to play as many games as they can. There is a maximum amount players can win, and all winnings are also subject to wagering requirements.
- Welcome Bonus: A percentage match given on the first deposit you make at an online casino. Review the rate as this can vary from 50% all the way up to 200% or 300% in the best case scenarios. It can also come in the form of a welcome package spread out over a number of deposits and can also come with bonus spins. Wagering requirements are lower than no deposit bonuses.
- Cashback: An offer available for all customers at a lot of online casinos. Usually a percentage up to 15% cashback on losses or deposit made in the past week, so if you review your weekly figures and find you're in the red this can mitigate that a little. The amount of cashback with any given online casino bonus is limited.
Find Free Spins for Slots
Imagine being able to enjoy online casino slots without risking a single cent? That's what you get if you review the offers and choose to use free spins bonuses at top online casinos. You play wager-free for a predetermined amount of spins and win real money. With two options available, deposit and no deposit spins, you can review the latest codes here. Online casinos often promote new and popular slot machines by offering this promotion so always keep a look out.
Satisfying Bonus Conditions
One of the top things we review when considering the best online casinos is the range of promotions available. And these can vary a lot, with some offering bigger headline figures than others. But it's also vital to review the terms and conditions as these can materially affect how good or bad any given bonus is. Players wanting an easier time of satisfying these requirements need only review our recommendations below.
Many promos at online casinos come with precise limits on the games you can play, so you should always review what's on the forbidden list to avoid playing such progressive slots and other games by mistake. Similarly, certain betting patterns may be prohibited and this should also be reviewed and remembered as failure to adhere to this online casino bonus condition can lead to a promo being annulled. Common examples of betting styles that may be forbidden include high stakes to rapidly meet wagering requirements (review the below suggestions on how to meet these within the rules) and backing both black and red in roulette to all but guarantee minimal losses.
Online casinos frequently welcome new players with a range of introductory bonuses, and reviewing these it becomes apparent that deposit matching is one of the most popular choices. However, sometimes this type of promotion has a specific requirement that a certain banking method is used, and some online casino deposit match promos rule out particular banking choices. Always review this aspect as, if you get it wrong, this can mean you are not eligible for a deposit match special offer.
Wagering requirements are one of the biggest hurdles you'll face completing online casino bonuses so it's especially important to review both the basic statistic and the fine print. The WR is how often a promo has to be wagered in order to be eligible for withdrawal. For example, an online casino bonus with a wagering requirement of 40x and a headline value of $20 must have $800 worth of wagers before withdrawal of the bonus money and winnings can occur. Obviously the lower the wagering requirement figure the better. Reviewing the fine print is important because sometimes different types of games contribute at different rates. Slots and scratch cards tend to be 100%, but table games can be as low as 10%, or perhaps even 0%. The easiest way to rapidly hit an online casino wagering requirement is to review the list of accepted games and then either focus on blackjack if you're into table games, or high RTP (return to player) slots if you prefer spinning reels.
Top 10 Casino Reviews
We research, review, and test all the different aspects of the online casinos we review so we only list the best sites for the Canadian market. Our strict review criteria include checking the following items:
- Welcome Offers: Our reviews check for a lucrative welcome deal with fair T&Cs. Particular attention is given to no deposit bonuses and complementary spins. The playthrough must be fair and feasible too to receive a review recommendation.
- Regular Promotions: Ongoing and regular promotions for all players is a must. In our reviews we look for cashback, reloads, and more.
- Loyalty Programs: More rewards and benefits such as higher withdrawal limits, bigger reloads, special events, comp points redeemable for cash, and more are all positive in our reviews.
- Software: This is a critical area for reviewing. Who is the software provider is and what is their reputation? Is the software available in download and no download instant play formats?
- Mobile Optimization: Can you play on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets? Does the online casino have a dedicated app? What are the number of games available for mobile play? We answer these questions and more in our reviews.
- Game Selection: Our review criteria in this area include how many games there are, and what progressive jackpots are available. What are the RTPs? Is there a live dealer section?
- Banking Methods: How many payment methods are included? Are Canada friendly options like Instadebit and eCheck included? Withdrawal times are assessed and fast cashouts are a must in our reviews.
- Customer Support: 24/7 support is something we look for when reviewing. Is live chat included? How quick are responses to email? Are freephone numbers available? How much information is available on the casino website?
- Safety and Security: We will never list a gambling site that is not secure. Encryption technology and fair gaming are assured. We also review the licensing authority.
For great online casinos and bonuses for your entertainment, be sure to check our review section and our updated lists of codes and exclusive deals for mobile and desktop players.